Imagine all of your basic makeup essentials organized into an easy to use, coordinated system for getting ready. Sounds perfect, right?
Okay, now let’s think about reality. If you are like most women, your makeup clutter is creating a small landfill in your bathroom. Your drawers of makeup are approaching hoarding status and you don’t know which basic makeup essentials you even need… or where to even find them.
As a makeup artist, I have heard the same things over the years from clients and friends. Things like:
- “I have a drawer full of makeup that I don’t know how to use.”
- “I have five lipsticks that are all the same color.”
- “I bought this but I don’t remember how to use it.”
- “I never really learned how to put on makeup so I just don’t do it.”
- “I’ve always wanted to try ___ but I don’t know how.”
- “I’ve done the same makeup routine for X years.”
Does any of this sound familiar? If you are confused about what basic makeup items you even need to use, then I can help you.
If you are frustrated because you waste so much time getting ready in the morning, just looking for what you need… I have a solution.
I am excited to share with you my new, free email course called Create Your Makeup Capsule Wardrobe. This FREE email course will help you build your basic makeup kit.
If you are ready to get rid of makeup clutter once and for all, then you need to create a makeup capsule wardrobe to help you condense and organize your stash.
So what is it? Well, you might have seen one of the many articles in fashion magazines about creating capsule wardrobes for your closet. You might have also seen the multiple pins on Pinterest about how to create one for yourself, and maybe you have already done that.
The basic idea is that you go through your closet and eliminate what no longer fits or is in fashion. Then, you create a minimal wardrobe of only the very basic pieces that you actually need and will wear.
All of your clothes are designed to be interchangeable, so you never have to worry about whether things go together or not. And as the seasons change, you just add different pieces to your minimal core wardrobe.
In Create Your Makeup Capsule Wardrobe, we will use the concepts of building a capsule wardrobe and apply it to your makeup drawer. You will learn to build your basic makeup kit with the basic makeup items that you need, and will actually use. This free email course, full of makeup tips, will help you:
1) Reduce makeup clutter. You will eliminate from your life (or at least your makeup bag!) what no longer works for you and create room for something new. You will pare down and organize your makeup.
2) Streamline your makeup routine. You will build a basic makeup kit that will simplify your morning makeup routine and make getting ready a snap. You will have an easy, reliable makeup plan that you can put on autopilot while you focus on more important things.
3) Create your signature look. You will release old habits and create (or update) your makeup style to reflect a modern, confident version of yourself. Your new personal makeup style will accentuate your best features and reflect where you are in your life.
I’m super excited to introduce this free email series because I know how overwhelming it can be to sort through all of the different makeup products out there to figure out what basic makeup essentials you actually need to get ready in the morning.
Create your Makeup Capsule Wardrobe will help with that. I will share my experience as a makeup artist to guide you through the process of determining what makeup you need to keep, and what you can let go of. You will create a simplified plan for your morning makeup routine that will save you time and money.
Best of all, you will create your signature makeup look that will reflect to the world the modern version of yourself… one that accentuates your best features and boosts your confidence.
*If you want to learn which makeup must haves I recommend you keep in your makeup bag, then check out:
I’m so excited to debut this series, full of the best makeup tips, so click the button below to come along for the ride!
p.s. If you think any of your friends would benefit from creating their own basic makeup kit, then please share with them below!